Register for Access to Resources, Initiatives & Events
The Vancouver Division of Family Practice is all about bringing together family doctors from across the City of Vancouver to leverage their collective wisdom and experience to improve the way our health care system works in Vancouver.
We have several levels of access. Having an account on the VDoFP website gives you access to our resources and allows you to engage with our initiatives and events. Request registration based on your role in Family Practice:
- Family Physicians in Vancouver: Register with Divisions BC to get an account
- Family Physicians outside Vancouver: Request access to the VDoFP website
- Support staff and non-doctor care providers in Vancouver: Request access to the VDoFP website
- If you’re already an approved member, your account should be set up for you. If you don’t have access, you can request a password reset to claim your account.
- If you’re unable to reset your password or are unsure what email your membership is registered under, please contact member services at email@example.com.
- Either be a resident, actively practicing family physician, or a retired physician who practiced in Vancouver
- Practice 51% of the time in the City of Vancouver
Check our Membership page for further details about eligibility and the full list of member benefits.