Primary Care Networks (PCN)
What is a PCN?
A Primary Care Network (PCN) is a clinical network of providers in a geographic area where patients receive expanded, culturally safe, comprehensive care and improved access to primary care. Requiring a strong foundation of Patient Medical Homes (PMHs), PCNs are designed to wrap services around patients and create a new system for introducing more integrated, team-based care into primary care in the community.
Watch the video below to find out more about PCNs in Vancouver.
Find Your Primary Care Network
Community Network Managers
Community Network Managers (CNMs) are engaging key stakeholders to build Vancouver’s PCNs.
Get in touch with your CNM – they are your first point of contact to:
- Receive the latest news and updates on Primary Care Network development
- Learn more about the healthcare resources available in your PCN
- Connect with colleagues, clinics, and community partners in the network
- Find resources that support Team Based Care
- Access in-clinic workflow guidance. i.e., finances, patient panels, staff, recruitment, etc.